A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Stretten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Stretten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stretten
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stretten graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stretten has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alton Stretten MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Stretten practice?
- Dr. Marc Stretten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Stretten practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jacinto, CA and Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors and Riverside General Practitioners.