A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Stretten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Stretten is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stretten graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stretten has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alton Stretten MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Stretten practice?
- Dr. Marc Stretten has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Stretten practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Primary Care Doctors and Montebello General Practitioners.