A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Surkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Surkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Surkin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Surkin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Surkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Surkin practice?
Dr. Marc Surkin practices Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Havertown Plastic Surgeons.