Learn more about Dr. Marc Swiontkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Swiontkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swiontkowski
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Swiontkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Swiontkowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Ununited Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiontkowski graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Swiontkowski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Francis Swiontkowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Swiontkowski practice?
- Dr. Marc Swiontkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Swiontkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.