Learn more about Dr. Marc Swiontkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Swiontkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swiontkowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swiontkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Swiontkowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Ununited Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiontkowski graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Swiontkowski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Francis Swiontkowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Swiontkowski practice?
- Dr. Marc Swiontkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Swiontkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.