Learn more about Dr. Marc Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Silver, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Todd Silver FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc T. Silver practice?
- Dr. Marc Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Silver practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.