Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Silver
Dr. Marc Silver, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Raleigh, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Silver is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Hospital, WakeMed Cary Hospital and Halifax Regional Medical Center. Dr. Silver has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Silver has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marc Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Jaisheela Kondru
Raleigh, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Rajat Fofaria
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0 mi12
Dr. Samer Taj-Eldin
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0 mi15