A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Tafflin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tafflin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Tafflin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Edward Tafflin DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Tafflin practice?
- Dr. Marc Tafflin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Tafflin practices Emergency Medicine near Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Ponte Vedra Beach Emergency Physicians.