Allergy & Immunology Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great doc and staff  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr T is great and keeps up with the latest medical advancements. He will leave no stone unturned to figure out how to best help you. He spends all the time you need explaining thing and is rarely late for appointments. His staff is very professional and on the ball. Prob the best managed doctor's office I have ever been to.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by John K on Oct 9th, 2009

Extremely thorough. He approached my eye allergy with both a pragmatic and scientific manner. It is not surprising that he was awarded as one of the America's Best doctors.

|  show details
by Patty on May 26th, 2009

Dr. Tamaroff was very thorough. I went to him many years ago. I still (to this day) use all the information I gained from his practice on how to care for myself to lesson my allergy symptoms. He gave me very thorough testing and I discovered all the foods I'm allergic too and what to avoid. I appreciated all his teachings on living and coping with allergies and the pathophysiology behind allergies and the why's and how's of the bodies response. Inadition, my husband had horrible bronchits for two months that wouldn't go away and Dr. Tamaroff helped my husband and my husband's bronchitis went away within a week of seeing Dr. Tamaroff.