Overall Review

September 1st, 2014
Mother
Dr tannebaum saw My son over 15 yrs ago. The battery of test Her ran and the in depth information from Parent, Teacher n Child was extensive and each discussed withe Dr T Hisself. Time and listening to the problems were crust of the research before making a dx. Very impressed with His kindness and questions with My Son on how different circumstances made Him feel. Dr T made a huge difference in how My Son accepted his problems and understand how to overcome all the things He could. Kind and incredibly sensive direction to better His problems.

August 1st, 2013
Love him!
After my twins being thrown up on in the waiting room at our old pediatrician's office - I was at my wit's end. Enter Dr. T. He has been caring for my (now) 3.5year olds for nearly 2.5yrs and WE ARE THRILLED. A TWO HOUR check up? Awesome. 24/7 Access to someone who KNOWS my kids not just some "on call person" - even better. Paid for with our HSA....we end up better off than having to drag them to an office, with more sick kids and MAYBE a 10 minute check up. Hands-down - worth EVERY CENT...

April 24th, 2013
A Dr who makes housecalls!!
We've moved around a lot, and had a number of pediatricians for the kids (now 9 and 5) - quite simply, Dr. T is the best there is. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and has incredible bedside manner. He usually manages to keep the kids entertained (and he certainly doesn't ignore them or scare them the way some doctors do), and he always explains things to curious young'uns (and their parents!). And best of all, he actually comes to the house (or office, or kids' schools) - no more too-long delays in waiting room and too-short visits with the actual doctor. Dr. T is there when you expect him to be (no wait!! It's amazing!!) and stays as long as you need him to. And I love how accessible he is - I can call or email him directly without dealing with a complicated answering service or getting my question screened by a nurse (no offense to nurses, who do a great job, but sometimes you just want to talk to the doctor). We haven't had to ask him yet, thankfully, but I have no doubt that if we really needed him, he'd be here as fast an Atlanta traffic allows. There isn't enough room to describe how positive our experience has been - using Dr. T is probably the best medical decisions we've made.

November 11th, 2012
Always goes the extra mile
Dr Tanenbaum goes the extra mile to give us the best level of service he can every time. We have had a number of unusual questions about a variety of things and he has always taken the time to do diligent research on our behalf. It is clear Dr T loves what he does and spends significantly more time helping his patients than any doctor we have ever seen. His expertise and quality of care is top notch. We couldn't be happier!

September 12th, 2012
GREAT EXPERIENCE
Dr. Tanenbaum was very easy to talk to and made my 12 year old daughter feel at ease- even though her initial response was worry when she had to be seen by a male doctor.He is easy for children to talk to and quickly puts them at ease. He takes time to talk to THEM about their medical situation.