Dr. Marc Tanenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Tanenbaum?

Dr. T Is The Best

Posted on February 13th, 2017

We have been working with Dr. T for four years since the day our daughter was born. He continues to impress us with his friendly bedside manner and the amount of time he takes with you by communicating through text, telephone, and email. He is as thorough as you would want your child's doctor to be. He has helped us when our daughter was hospitalized from vacation in Mexico and numerous times when we have been in a bind and had questions to ask about rashes, fever and various illnesses. He is truly available 24/7 . We feel so incredibly lucky to work with him. The convenience of his mobile service and the ability to text or communicate with him at any hour of the day is well worth it!

Mother

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

Dr tannebaum saw My son over 15 yrs ago. The battery of test Her ran and the in depth information from Parent, Teacher n Child was extensive and each discussed withe Dr T Hisself. Time and listening to the problems were crust of the research before making a dx. Very impressed with His kindness and questions with My Son on how different circumstances made Him feel. Dr T made a huge difference in how My Son accepted his problems and understand how to overcome all the things He could. Kind and incredibly sensive direction to better His problems.

Love him!

Posted on August 1st, 2013

After my twins being thrown up on in the waiting room at our old pediatrician's office - I was at my wit's end. Enter Dr. T. He has been caring for my (now) 3.5year olds for nearly 2.5yrs and WE ARE THRILLED. A TWO HOUR check up? Awesome. 24/7 Access to someone who KNOWS my kids not just some "on call person" - even better. Paid for with our HSA....we end up better off than having to drag them to an office, with more sick kids and MAYBE a 10 minute check up. Hands-down - worth EVERY CENT...

A Dr who makes housecalls!!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

We've moved around a lot, and had a number of pediatricians for the kids (now 9 and 5) - quite simply, Dr. T is the best there is. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and has incredible bedside manner. He usually manages to keep the kids entertained (and he certainly doesn't ignore them or scare them the way some doctors do), and he always explains things to curious young'uns (and their parents!). And best of all, he actually comes to the house (or office, or kids' schools) - no more too-long delays in waiting room and too-short visits with the actual doctor. Dr. T is there when you expect him to be (no wait!! It's amazing!!) and stays as long as you need him to. And I love how accessible he is - I can call or email him directly without dealing with a complicated answering service or getting my question screened by a nurse (no offense to nurses, who do a great job, but sometimes you just want to talk to the doctor). We haven't had to ask him yet, thankfully, but I have no doubt that if we really needed him, he'd be here as fast an Atlanta traffic allows. There isn't enough room to describe how positive our experience has been - using Dr. T is probably the best medical decisions we've made.

Always goes the extra mile

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr Tanenbaum goes the extra mile to give us the best level of service he can every time. We have had a number of unusual questions about a variety of things and he has always taken the time to do diligent research on our behalf. It is clear Dr T loves what he does and spends significantly more time helping his patients than any doctor we have ever seen. His expertise and quality of care is top notch. We couldn't be happier!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Dr. Tanenbaum was very easy to talk to and made my 12 year old daughter feel at ease- even though her initial response was worry when she had to be seen by a male doctor.He is easy for children to talk to and quickly puts them at ease. He takes time to talk to THEM about their medical situation.

Posted on May 30th, 2014