A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Tanner is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Tanner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- St. Francis Eastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Anthony Tanner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Marc Tanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Tanner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.