A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Tanner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Tanner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- St. Francis Eastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Anthony Tanner MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Marc Tanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Tanner practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.