A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Tanner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Tanner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- St. Francis Eastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Tanner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc Tanner practice?
- Dr. Marc Tanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Tanner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons and Greenville Surgeons.