A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Taylor, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Anthony Taylor DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Marc Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Taylor practices Emergency Medicine near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH and Fremont, OH.
See Lima Emergency Physicians.