Learn more about Dr. Marc Thames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Thames is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thames
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thames Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Thames, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thames graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thames has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc D Thames MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Thames practice?
- Dr. Marc Thames has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Thames practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.