A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Thorne, MD, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Thorne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Thorne MD and MPH is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Thorne practice?
- Dr. Marc Thorne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Thorne practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.