A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorne
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Thorne, MD, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thorne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Thorne MD and MPH is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Thorne practice?
- Dr. Marc Thorne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Thorne practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.