A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Tobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Tobler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Tobler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobler graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Tobler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lorin Tobler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Tobler practice?
- Dr. Marc Tobler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Tobler practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Chandler Radiologists.