Dr. Marc Tressler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Tressler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017

Orthopedic nightmare

I understand that not all surgeries go smoothly. However, when you call in and say that you are having an issue, you expect someone to call you back or at least acknowledge you. Post op severe pain, swelling, difficulty walking, etc.. Never did get a call back. Two weeks later, I go in for a follow up and he acknowledged that he knew that I called. He was a bully, was disrespectful and intimidating. I have never been treated so poorly! Now I have to find someone else to fix the disaster that he has created. Never offered an apology! Nothing!

April 17th, 2017

The best of the Best

Doesn't beat around the bush, treats you like a friend, not a paycheck. Great Doctor!

February 5th, 2017

He Don't Care if you are Hurting !

December 9th, 2016

had surgery to left leg, cut thru a muscle to relieve tension on my platnar fascitis

October 28th, 2016

Awesome

Simple and easy for me. He was great with my daughter.

August 7th, 2015

Dr Tressler has made my life unbearable my ankle replacement is worse than it was before I saw him. I know have to have another AR done but not by Dr Tressler.

July 30th, 2015

Dr. Tressler did a great job!

One year ago my right ankle made it almost impossible to walk. Now I am pain free, stable, and able to keep up with my grandchildren at Disney World. Thanks to a total ankle replacement by Dr. Tressler.

June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Tressler is an outstanding surgeon. He has a great bedside manner and takes time with his patients. He answered all my questions and I left knowing about my diagnosis and what my care plan was.

August 14th, 2014

Amazing

Dr. Tressler is amazing. He had a very extensive surgery to do on me to fix a prior problem that I had already had operated on once by a different surgeon who unfortunately could not repair it. He took the time to explain everything to me in detail so I understood what was happening at all times & he was very considerate. Him & his team took great care of me & I will always appreciate everything they've done for me. I highly recommend them. If you want the best, they're it!!

September 28th, 2012

Very Knowledgeable, capable surgeon

Dr. Tressler is a very competent orthopedic doctor & surgeon. He literally saved me leg after a tractor trauma to my ankle. After I got a MRCA staff infection, it looked like I would need my leg amputated. I left my Vanderbilt surgeon and went to Dr. Tressler and from that point on, everything changed for the better. (Previously, I had 9 surgeries to try to repair the break and once he became my dr., my bone graft was completed in 2 surgeries. I'll always be grateful to Dr. Tressler for all he & his staff did for me.

May 22nd, 2011

Superior Ankle Specialist!

My daughter as suffered for years with ankle injuries. She has seen other physicians who could not determine reason for her constant ankle injuries. even after reading MRI. Her initial ortho referred her over to Dr Tressler who knew from the fist visit her dx and recommeded tx plan, surgery. He has excellent bedside manners. He offers explantion of dx with terms that non-physicians would understand. His offers compassion for the patient & family. The only negative remark would be the time we had to wait for our visits. This is only because he comes highly recommeded and he will stay w/patients until they are very up-to-date & understanding of his diagnosis. You will not leave his office with any questions!I might have to have the same sx as my daughter and he will be the only doctor I would even think of going for treatment!Kuddos to Dr Tresslor

April 2nd, 2011

I had an infection in my surgical wound and he couldnt fit me in I had to go see my family doctor 2 times because they wouldnt help me. I wil not return