A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Tribble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Tribble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Tribble, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tribble graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tribble has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alan Tribble MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Tribble practice?
- Dr. Marc Tribble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Tribble practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.