A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Tribble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Tribble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tribble
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Tribble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Tribble, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tribble graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tribble has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alan Tribble MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Tribble practice?
- Dr. Marc Tribble has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Tribble practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.