A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Tumerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Tumerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Tumerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumerman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Tumerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Franciscan Skemp Medical Center Sparta Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Tumerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Tumerman practice?
- Dr. Marc Tumerman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Tumerman practices Family Medicine near Sparta, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crescent, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Sparta Primary Care Doctors.