A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Turner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Turner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health C, Independence, Mo
- Centerpoint Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alson Turner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Turner practice?
- Dr. Marc Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Turner practices Anesthesiology near Independence, MO.
See Independence Anesthesiologists.