Dr. Marc Umlas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Umlas?

October 10th, 2017

Not What I Expected!

After reading the reviews offered for Dr. Ulmas, I was somewhat hesitant to see him. But knowing that I needed a qualified and competent Surgeon, I made the appointment. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a man who is thoroughly versed in what he does for a living! He was informative and caring. He put me at ease whenever I expressed concerns about what was to take place with my surgery. He even pushed it back a week in order to clarify other concerns, ensuring that we were ready to proceed. After my surgery, I was able to walk without assistance after 7 days. I am ABSOLUTELY satisfied with Dr. Ulmas and his staff! They made my hip replacement a much less traumatic issue than I imagined it to be. Thank you for being one the VERY BEST at what you do😘!

October 5th, 2017

New lease on life

Dr Umlas did my minimally invasive hip replacement. It was a wonderful experience since I first met with him. He was warm, caring and has great credentials. His staff are terrific. I never had another pain since surgery. My recovery was remarkable. I cannot praise Dr Umlas enough. If you have a hip or knee problem, you must see him!

October 4th, 2017

Worst Experience

He should not be a Doctor

September 27th, 2017

Dr. Marc Umlas

Excellent doctor. He described all my options and what would be expected of me. I decided on surgery and followed all the instructions and I am happy to say I have no problems and no pain. Great experience.

March 15th, 2017

The Best Ortho Surgeon in Florida!!!

Amazing doctor. Kind man

March 10th, 2017

Great surgery, Excellent Surgeon

Doctor Umlas fixed my knee with a minimal invasive knee replacement. I am now without pain and back to my life. He is a wonderful doctor and a good man. I recommend him to everyone.

December 22nd, 2016

Tha Best

Doctor Umlas is the best doctor who have ever known. He is brilliant and saved my knee. Kudus to him.

December 16th, 2016

Excellent doctor with magnificent skill and wonderful hand.

Dr. Umlas replaced both of my knees three months apart, both instances the operation was a complete success no question about: that was five years ago, after that I never experience any paint I feel both knees are my own..

December 15th, 2016

A grateful patient

My mother fell and broke her hip. Her primary doctor called in Dr Umlas to do the operation. He came in to the hospital to see her even though it was late at night. He did the surgery the next day. She was in the hospital for a few days, then she went to a rehab floor for about a week. She has been going to a rehab place near her home for several months for outpatient exercises. She is walking on her own and has no pain. We are so grateful.

December 12th, 2016

Outstanding Surgeon

He fixed my knee with a surgery. I did amazing. It was a knee replacement that he developed. I had no pain and was back at work in less than 3 weeks. I really enjoy seeing him. He is the funniest doctor I've ever met.

November 1st, 2016

Total Right Hip Repalcemnet

Most memorable: waking up from anesthesia with no more pain. Two hours later walking with a walker per Dr. Umlas direction. completing my about 10 weeks of physical therapies. Back to almost normal life 2 months after surgery. Total recovery in 4 months.

October 27th, 2016

Amazing Doctor, Amazing Office

Dr. Umlas is the best doctor I have ever seen. He gave me my life back. I had a anterior hip replacement done in Broward County by another doctor which almost ruined my life. Dr. Umlas redid my hip and I am doing wonderfully. I cannot say enough good things about him. I wish I knew about him before I went and had my hip done by another doctor. Thank goodness he was able to fix me.