A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Underhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Underhill, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Underhill graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Underhill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc P Underhill MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc P. Underhill practice?
- Dr. Marc Underhill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Underhill practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.