A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Unterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Unterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unterman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Unterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Unterman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Unterman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Unterman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Unterman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Unterman practice?
- Dr. Marc Unterman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Marc Unterman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Loganville, GA and Monroe, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.