A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Unterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Unterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unterman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Unterman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Unterman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Unterman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Unterman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Unterman practice?
- Dr. Marc Unterman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Marc Unterman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Loganville, GA and Monroe, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.