A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Valley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Valley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Valley, MD, PA is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Valley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Valley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Valley MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Valley practice?
- Dr. Marc Valley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Valley practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Johnson City Anesthesiologists and Johnson City Pain Management Doctors.