A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Vanderleeden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Vanderleeden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Vanderleeden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderleeden graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Vanderleeden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanderleeden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Vanderleeden practice?
Dr. Marc Vanderleeden practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.