A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Vanefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Vanefsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanefsky
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Vanefsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Vanefsky, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanefsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Vanefsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Vanefsky MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Vanefsky practice?
- Dr. Marc Vanefsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Vanefsky practices Neurological Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.