A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Vital-Herne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Vital-Herne is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vital-Herne
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vital-Herne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vital-Herne graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Vital-Herne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Vital-Herne MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc Vital-Herne practice?
- Dr. Marc Vital-Herne has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Vital-Herne practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.