Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jan 28th, 2013

I have two boys and Dr. Bennett has been taking care of them for over 10 years. His intelligent and cares about his patients. Sometimes its hard to make an appointment but I can understand why. His the best pediatrician in Orange.

Best show details Best
Feb 3rd, 2012

This is my sons doctor . Great man , very knowledgeable , and really cares about ur symptoms

Red flag molestor show details Red flag molestor
Oct 11th, 2011

My friend went to him when she was 5 years old and he molested her. Touched her and did things he should of never did. Do not trust him with your child.

Oct 10th, 2011

We, my husband & I, really respect & admire Dr. Marc Bennett because...He was the ONLY PEDIATRICIAN that accurately FOUND & DIAGNOSED my daughter, ALEXIS', "ASD" Heart Condition" & Possibly saved her life by telling me she needed a Heart Surgery before the age of 15...She had her surgery at 3 years old! Though I respect them, The Loma Linda Doctors, & other Orange County Doctors I went to for 2nd opinions, did not detect her faint heart murmur! I eventually went with DR LEONARD BAILEY (SURGEON)-the Baboon-Valve Heart Doctor- to do her surgery & WE ALSO LIKED HIM!!! Though we have KAISER PERMANENTE now...because of work...I wish we could still go see Dr Marc Bennett, at least for my son, who's still a minor!Thank You...Dr Marc Bennett, & Dr. Leonard Bailey...MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!The Guzman FamilyGeorge, Susan, Alexis, & Eric

Treated me and my babies like another grain of rice show details Treated me and my babies like another grain of rice
by Paige on Jan 13th, 2011

I was recomended by my mother so of course I went with her recomendation. Every since the first time I tried making appointments I had trouble. They always hang up and than tell me "We dont hang up on our patients." Whatever the case they should of just apologized and suggest that it might be the phone at the VERY least! This last time i called they hung up/disconnected and when i called with in the minute they told me their office is closed. I eventually made an appointment for both of my daughters at the same time. They day of the appointment i called to confirm and they told me they had only one child put down and they could not fit the other one. (I NEVER schedule my children at seperate times, NEVER) I was so upset they ended up sending me to Dr. Regan Chan upstairs and i MUST say that is the only thing they EVER did right. I also asked the doctor to call me because I was so upset and I still never recieved a call from him. Ive never been so unhappy and upset!***THANKS for Treating me and my babies like another grain of rice***