Dr. Marc Bennett MD Patient Reviews

May 27th, 2015
Dr. Bennett is wonderful

January 28th, 2013
Great doctor
I have two boys and Dr. Bennett has been taking care of them for over 10 years. His intelligent and cares about his patients. Sometimes its hard to make an appointment but I can understand why. His the best pediatrician in Orange.

February 3rd, 2012
Best
This is my sons doctor . Great man , very knowledgeable , and really cares about ur symptoms

January 13th, 2011
Treated me and my babies like another grain of rice
I was recomended by my mother so of course I went with her recomendation. Every since the first time I tried making appointments I had trouble. They always hang up and than tell me "We dont hang up on our patients." Whatever the case they should of just apologized and suggest that it might be the phone at the VERY least! This last time i called they hung up/disconnected and when i called with in the minute they told me their office is closed. I eventually made an appointment for both of my daughters at the same time. They day of the appointment i called to confirm and they told me they had only one child put down and they could not fit the other one. (I NEVER schedule my children at seperate times, NEVER) I was so upset they ended up sending me to Dr. Regan Chan upstairs and i MUST say that is the only thing they EVER did right. I also asked the doctor to call me because I was so upset and I still never recieved a call from him. Ive never been so unhappy and upset!***THANKS for Treating me and my babies like another grain of rice***