Learn more about Dr. Marc Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Levin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Levin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Levin practice?
- Dr. Marc Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Levin practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.