A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Levin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc William Levin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc W. Levin practice?
- Dr. Marc Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Levin practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.