A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Levin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Infectious Disease
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc W Levin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marc W. Levin practice?
- Dr. Marc Levin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Levin practices Dermatology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Allentown Dermatologists.