Dr. Marc Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Wagner?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Wagner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2016

Just awful! I can't even begin to describe how uneducated, rude, rushed, and unprofessional this man is. Misdiagnosed simply because he didn't take the time to look into my problem. A problem my next Dr figured out instantly. He's a joke!

July 27th, 2015

Shame!

AVOID THIS MAN! He should have his license revoked! Rude, careless and dangerous. He greatly misdiagnosed me, overlooking something very obvious and put my life at risk. He never listened to a word I said. To say he doesn't care about the health of his patients is being soft.

October 8th, 2013

Find another if your problem is serious

Rushed through appointments, not an accurate diagnosis, delay in prescription refills. Appreciate his holistic approach, but not great when you have a serious problem that is being under estimated.

July 14th, 2013

Great doctor

I have been fighting back problems for 5 years now. Getting referred to Dr. Wagner has been a blessing. His diagnosis has always been 100% accurate. Every time I leave from a appointment it puts at ease and I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I would recommend Dr. Wagner anyone. His quality is hard to come by these days.

January 25th, 2012

Nice Doctor, Young.

He was a great Dr for the first three years, but then I felt he did not care about my personal progress. I am a disabled man age 55 and he had no Intrest in what I had to say. I can't stay in the same place forever, my pain has changed, I need anotehr approach. Natural perhaps.

August 11th, 2009

Mrs. Miller

After almost nine years of back pain and a multi level lumbar fusion, Dr. Marc Wagner has been the only physician who has been able to help me with my pain managment since my surgery. He has brought me down to only using one medication from five and my injections last longer because he places them in the corect locations. I know how to recognize when my pain starts getting out of control and I know how to prevent future injuries. I am happy to be living a lifestyle with some quality now since Dr. Marc Wagner has been over seeing my care and pain management.

June 18th, 2015