A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Wahlquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Wahlquist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahlquist
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wahlquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Wahlquist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahlquist graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wahlquist has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Wahlquist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc Wahlquist practice?
- Dr. Marc Wahlquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Wahlquist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.