A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Wahlquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Wahlquist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahlquist
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wahlquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Wahlquist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahlquist graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wahlquist has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Wahlquist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc Wahlquist practice?
- Dr. Marc Wahlquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Wahlquist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.