A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Walter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Walter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Clinton Walter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Walter practice?
- Dr. Marc Walter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Walter practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Roseville Emergency Physicians and Roseville Internists.