A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Warner, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Warner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 42 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc T. Warner practice?
Dr. Marc Warner practices General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Henrico, VA.
See Richmond General Practitioners and Richmond Surgeons.