A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Warner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Warner, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Warner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Thomas Warner FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc T. Warner practice?
- Dr. Marc Warner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Warner practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.