Learn more about Dr. Marc Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Warner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Warner, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Warner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Thomas Warner FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc T. Warner practice?
- Dr. Marc Warner has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Warner practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.