A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Weinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Weinberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lewis Weinberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Marc Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Weinberg practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.