A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Weinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Weinberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lewis Weinberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Marc Weinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Weinberg practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.