Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The word "Rare" comes to mind show details The word "Rare" comes to mind
by Jane M on Apr 6th, 2015

It is very rare if ever I give myself the opportunity to write a critique of a Physician and that is another conversation for another time. Dr. Weinberg is from a place of true compassion and caring. He easily exhibits the type of behavior every doctor could have but doesn't. I was blown away by his insight and the immediate connection he made with me and medical challenges. He is an absolute hidden gem.

Old time family doctor. show details Old time family doctor.
by Howard Rosenkrantz on Oct 17th, 2014

Really cares about his patients.

compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough show details compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough
Sep 23rd, 2014

Dr. Weinberg was a critical part of the best medical experience that I've ever encountered. He's personable, has a healing style, a great diagnostician and knows how to deal with the intricate medical bureaucracy that we are living in. I highly recommend Marc Weinberg as a primary care doc.

Aug 5th, 2014

Takes the time to listen, go over everything with the patient and above all does not over medicate, Dr. Weinberg believes in few meds as necessary and then for only as long as really needed. A very fine doctor and a lovely man. A true mench.

A doc who actually cares! show details A doc who actually cares!
by NJW on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. W is one of those docs who treats the practice of medicine as an art. I feel lucky to be his patient.

Caring, compassionate, wise doctor show details Caring, compassionate, wise doctor
Aug 31st, 2012

Dr. Weinberg is a smart, caring man. He is willing to listen to me and work with me to devise treatment plans. He is patient and kind. Getting appointments is not easy.

Aug 28th, 2012

Great doctor, seems like a genuine, caring person and is a brilliant man. Some staff are friendly, others are lacking with customer service.

Aug 21st, 2012

What I like about Dr. Weinberg is he is both an MD and holistic practitioner which allows a patient the best of both worlds when it comes to health care. He also spends the necessary time with you to answer all questions/concerns. We truly enjoy being taken care of by him because of his knowledge.

May 22nd, 2012

Very caring and explains everything like I am an intelligent human being, not an idiot.

Sep 17th, 2011

Dr. Weinberg is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. He is very patient and takes time to really explain things to you. If I hadn't lost my health insurance, I would absolutely still be one of his patients!

Jan 12th, 2011

Dr. Weinberg is the most compassionate, knowledgeable, open-minded and non-egotistical MD I've ever met. He is honest, forthright, and knows when he doesn't know something. Dr. Weinberg is also highly skilled in both "alternative" medicine and western medicine.

great knowledge show details great knowledge
Nov 11th, 2010

He is a very caring person. Knows a lot both about Western Medicine as well as Homeopathy -- has a good "mix" in his style.

by Ill patient on Nov 2nd, 2010

Very caring man as well as professional.

Personality of a dead fish show details Personality of a dead fish
Jan 23rd, 2009

Be prepared to wait, and wait, and wait for your 2 minutes. It's a mill.