Dr. Marc Weinberg Is this you?

September 19th, 2015

Dr. Weinberg was an exceptional doctor, very kind and caring. He was my doctor for over 25 years and I will miss him with all my heart. He helped me through many trying times with my own health and the loss of 2 children and several other family members. My condolences to his family. God Speed my dear friend, Rest in Peace.

April 6th, 2015

The word "Rare" comes to mind

It is very rare if ever I give myself the opportunity to write a critique of a Physician and that is another conversation for another time. Dr. Weinberg is from a place of true compassion and caring. He easily exhibits the type of behavior every doctor could have but doesn't. I was blown away by his insight and the immediate connection he made with me and medical challenges. He is an absolute hidden gem.

October 17th, 2014

Old time family doctor.

Really cares about his patients.

September 23rd, 2014

compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough

Dr. Weinberg was a critical part of the best medical experience that I've ever encountered. He's personable, has a healing style, a great diagnostician and knows how to deal with the intricate medical bureaucracy that we are living in. I highly recommend Marc Weinberg as a primary care doc.

August 5th, 2014

Takes the time to listen, go over everything with the patient and above all does not over medicate, Dr. Weinberg believes in few meds as necessary and then for only as long as really needed. A very fine doctor and a lovely man. A true mench.

June 18th, 2013

A doc who actually cares!

Dr. W is one of those docs who treats the practice of medicine as an art. I feel lucky to be his patient.

August 31st, 2012

Caring, compassionate, wise doctor

Dr. Weinberg is a smart, caring man. He is willing to listen to me and work with me to devise treatment plans. He is patient and kind. Getting appointments is not easy.

August 28th, 2012

Great doctor, seems like a genuine, caring person and is a brilliant man. Some staff are friendly, others are lacking with customer service.

August 22nd, 2012

What I like about Dr. Weinberg is he is both an MD and holistic practitioner which allows a patient the best of both worlds when it comes to health care. He also spends the necessary time with you to answer all questions/concerns. We truly enjoy being taken care of by him because of his knowledge.

May 22nd, 2012

Very caring and explains everything like I am an intelligent human being, not an idiot.

September 17th, 2011

Dr. Weinberg is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. He is very patient and takes time to really explain things to you. If I hadn't lost my health insurance, I would absolutely still be one of his patients!

January 13th, 2011

Dr. Weinberg is the most compassionate, knowledgeable, open-minded and non-egotistical MD I've ever met. He is honest, forthright, and knows when he doesn't know something. Dr. Weinberg is also highly skilled in both "alternative" medicine and western medicine.