Dr. Marc Weise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Weise?

August 15th, 2017

THE BEST!

Dr. Weise has been my orthopedic surgeon for over 20 years: carpal tunnel surgeries on both hands, total knee replacement for both knees and many other assorted problems with my hip and shoulders. He also took care of my husband - and as the team doctor for the San Luis Obispo High School football team, our grandson! He thoroughly explains each step along the way to recovery and meets his patient's needs and concerns with gentle compassion. He is an excellent doctor!

August 1st, 2017

Best Orthopedic Surgeon around

I saw Dr. Weise for a torn tricep tendon. The day after the injury I was in surgery for the repair. Could not have been faster. I was so grateful that he "fit me in". The surgery went well and I am healing fast. I only have high praises for Dr. Weise. From the friendly and efficient office staff to the doctor himself, this is a first rate operation. I never felt rushed when seeing Dr. Wiese, he was always very easy going, patient and took the time to explain things in detail. I recommend him with out hesitation.

May 31st, 2017

Very caring and compassion for your care. Listens to what you have to say. Never rushes his appointments. Dr. Weise makes you feel like your a family member and really wants to help you. Fantastic bed side manners. Best Doctor I have had for hospital care.

October 19th, 2015

I had and have every confidence in his abilities. He explains all procedures fully and explains any options. I can't say enough good things about him and his entire staff.

May 13th, 2015

ACL second opinion

Dr. Weise was extremely thorough and friendly. Overall, good experience.

November 2nd, 2012

Patient no longer

I'm sorry to say but based on both my visits with this doctor and the comments he made in my presence, it is my opinion that Dr. M. Wies is very narcissistic and finds no appreciation for others professional worth or skills. HE can only be right. Nope not going back to him.

September 21st, 2011

Non-Cooperative Doctor

Dr. Weise was knowledgable in his field, but when it came to taking time to talk with me or fill out paperwork, he was most unhelpfull. He felt that his opinion about my health was all that should count. He did not want to hear any of my ideas about my situation and felt resentful about filling out paperwork. I felt that he saw surgery as the only option available, when in fact it is one of many options, in some circumstances. I did not feel we were on the same team.

November 9th, 2010

Dr. Weise is the best.

I have been going to Dr. Weise for treatment many years. He has always been thorough and has been able to diagnose and treat my ailments with amazing results. I would highly recommend Dr. Weise to anyone that has an orthopedic problem.

April 14th, 2010

The best doctor I have ever used

I was referred by my HMO for a very complicated fracture of the lower knee joint. I received the best, most knowledgeable care from pre-op to post-op.His office is professional and responsive, they are excellent at follow-up, and I attribute my success in recovery largely to his skill and approach.

October 27th, 2009

A Dr. that cares about his patient

He was professional, reviewed my symptoms thoughtfully, ordered tests, and (surprise) called personally to discuss the results of tests and gave me an in-depth diagnosis and suggestions for follow-up. I am encouraged to know that patients can still have such an excellent experience.

August 15th, 2017