A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Weisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Weisman, DO, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weisman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc F Weisman DO, FAAFP, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Marc Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Weisman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Family Physicians and Madison Heights Geriatric Doctors.