A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Weisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Weisman, DO, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weisman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc F Weisman DO, FAAFP, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Marc Weisman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Weisman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Family Physicians and Madison Heights Geriatric Doctors.