Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Wertheimer has been very good to both my husband and me. We have not had any problems needing hospitalization in the 5 + years we have been doctoring with him. My husband recently died very suddenly while Dr. Wertheimer was away. He phoned me as soon as he returned home to see if I needed anything. He was very diligent in making sure I was alright. I have the greatest respect for him as a doctor as well as a friend.

March 28th, 2013
Great Dr.
Dr Wertheimer has been a great Dr to me for many years, getting me thru Cancer, and helping me with a Neurological Issue that makes daily life hard to live normally. When I had Cancer, I needed surgery, but the Oncology Surgeons wanted to wait because I had ended up in the hospital with an abscess of the leg. Dr. Wertheimer wrote a great letter, and followed it by a phone call to the Surgeons, explaining that the what we found to be Cancer during that Surgery needed to be done when scheduled, and he would make sure the leg was perfect and not cause an issue. I'm now a 6 1/2 year Cancer Survivor, and I thank Dr Wertheimer for pushing for the other Doc's to do the surgery and getting me the treatment I needed to be that Survivor.....

March 11th, 2012
I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM
I REALLY LIKE HIS CARING WAY, HE IS FUNNY AND TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. HE'S VERY THOROUGH AND KNOWS HIS PATIENT YOU ARE NOT JUST A NUMBER. WHENEVER I CALL HIM WITH A PROBLEM EITHER HE OR HIS NURSE CALLS BACK IN A TIMELY FASHION.

April 25th, 2010
Execellent care for 25+ years
Dr. Wertheimer always has listened, ordered appropriate tests, and treated me with the highest professional care and concern though several serious medical issues for more than 25 years -- and his support staff is excellent.

November 24th, 2009
Career Consultant and 20 Year Patient
He is a thoughtful listerner, able to process patient information, provide exact medical recommendations and communicate in a kind and caring manner the best plan of action. I hope he never retires!