A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Whitman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Whitman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Whitman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rochelle Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Whitman MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc Whitman practice?
- Dr. Marc Whitman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Whitman practices Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.