A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Wilson, FACOG, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Wilson FACOG, MD, and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Wilson practice?
- Dr. Marc Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.