Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Dec 22nd, 2014

I had a rare pregnancy issue with my last pregnancy, and Dr. Wilson respected my wishes with how I wanted to continue with treatment. He always had my wishes and what I wanted in mind, and never pushed me into any decisions because they were the easier options.

Awesome Experience show details Awesome Experience
by Maggie F on Jun 16th, 2014

I went to another doctor before Dr. Wilson, and at 12 weeks pregnant went in for a consult with Dr. Wilson to see if I liked him better. He blew me away with his personality and the time he spent talking with me and explaining things. As a first time mom, he really helped guide me through my pregnancy with lots of details along the way. I LOVED his nurses, and I couldn't have been happier with their billing department and the hospital (Presby) where I delivered. The nurses on staff were outstanding, and they have a lactation nurse who helps you right after delivery. Overall GREAT experience!

I love Dr. Wilson show details I love Dr. Wilson
May 9th, 2012

I think the person who wrote the bad review on Dr. Wilson may have wanted more attention than she received. This doctor is amazing. I would recommend him to anybody. I have been going there for a while and have never had a five minute visit. He is very thorough and is open to answer any questions you may have. I never felt rushed. Just pleasant. Everybody in the office was friendly. Darla, his nurse is very caring and really take time for the patients. I am so thankful for being recommmend to this office and will highly recommend it to others.

Oct 11th, 2011

i think he enjoyed the examination to much

jerk show details jerk
Aug 26th, 2011

He was so ridiculous! All about famous people he knew,very fake!! I was very disappointed. Office seemed very unorganized,especially at front desk. Once my visit was over which literally lasted about 5 minutes,I'm guessing because I'm not hot,i came out of the room and was discussted to see him and his nurse sharing an Apple and acting very friendly..very creepy. Sorry to say I will not be returning to this office,and I will be telling my friends as well.

by Cheryl Kerestine on Jan 19th, 2010

Best and friendliest physician that I've ever had ... he is wonderful!!