Dr. Marc Wilson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2015
Dr Wilson is an amazing doctor with a wonderful staff!

October 1st, 2015
The Best Doctor
Dr. Wilson is the best out there. He helped me deliver two beautiful babies after several doctors told me it could not be done. He was with me ever step of the way. You could tell he truly cared about me and my family. I would highly recommend him to anyone. If you want magic he is the Dr. to see.

September 1st, 2015
He's the Best!
Dr Wilson is the only doctor I've ever trusted. He's been my doctor for 11 years. He's prompt, and accurate with excellent bedside manner.

December 22nd, 2014
I had a rare pregnancy issue with my last pregnancy, and Dr. Wilson respected my wishes with how I wanted to continue with treatment. He always had my wishes and what I wanted in mind, and never pushed me into any decisions because they were the easier options.

June 16th, 2014
Awesome Experience
I went to another doctor before Dr. Wilson, and at 12 weeks pregnant went in for a consult with Dr. Wilson to see if I liked him better. He blew me away with his personality and the time he spent talking with me and explaining things. As a first time mom, he really helped guide me through my pregnancy with lots of details along the way. I LOVED his nurses, and I couldn't have been happier with their billing department and the hospital (Presby) where I delivered. The nurses on staff were outstanding, and they have a lactation nurse who helps you right after delivery. Overall GREAT experience!

May 9th, 2012
I love Dr. Wilson
I think the person who wrote the bad review on Dr. Wilson may have wanted more attention than she received. This doctor is amazing. I would recommend him to anybody. I have been going there for a while and have never had a five minute visit. He is very thorough and is open to answer any questions you may have. I never felt rushed. Just pleasant. Everybody in the office was friendly. Darla, his nurse is very caring and really take time for the patients. I am so thankful for being recommmend to this office and will highly recommend it to others.

October 11th, 2011
i think he enjoyed the examination to much

August 26th, 2011
jerk
He was so ridiculous! All about famous people he knew,very fake!! I was very disappointed. Office seemed very unorganized,especially at front desk. Once my visit was over which literally lasted about 5 minutes,I'm guessing because I'm not hot,i came out of the room and was discussted to see him and his nurse sharing an Apple and acting very friendly..very creepy. Sorry to say I will not be returning to this office,and I will be telling my friends as well.

January 19th, 2010
Best and friendliest physician that I've ever had ... he is wonderful!!