A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Winter, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Winter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally InvasiveRobotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lawrence Winter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Winter practice?
- Dr. Marc Winter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Winter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Laguna Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.