Dr. Marc Winter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Ok
I hate long waits, especially when I hear the doctor having casual conversations outside of said room. Also ordered tests and he.never followed up with the results. I had to call the office after two weeks to ask for the results. My PCP always follows up quickly.

January 1st, 2014
I don't care for this doctor...
God forbid you ask him anything outside of his comfort zone....

May 23rd, 2013
Beware of robotic surgery.
My main reason for going to Dr. Winter to whom I was referred by Dr. Gruenenfelder for a bladder prolapse. He perfromed surgery consisting of a robotically assisted total laparoscopic hysterectomy (which may or may not have been necessary), bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, vaginal vault suspension cystoscopy, vaginal para vaginal repair, rectocele repair with Xenform graft. I have been left with partial incontinence and fecal incontinence. The graft was not strong enough to hold back the bladder which has dropped again necessitating the need to wear a pessary for the rest of my life which means that I can never have sex again. He did not strenghten the anterial wall of the vagina. I also have been advised that I will need to self catheterize morning and night for the rest of my life. Needless to say I am not a happy camper.

August 14th, 2012
long time patient
I have gone to Dr Winter for over 20 years. He is always extremely professional and caring and takes the time to explain things in detail. He is wonderful at discussing treatment options, and always calls back promptly too. Office staff may not be as professional, but I will remain his patient forever.

September 21st, 2011
OUTSTANDING
I WENT TO DR. MARK WINTER FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY. HE IS BY FAR, THE MOST OUTSTANDING OBGYN THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. AFTER CAREFUL REVIEW OF MY CONDITION, HE EXPLAINED ALL OF MY OPTIONS, IN DETAIL,PERFORMED AN IN OFFICE PROCEDURE THAT WAS QUICK AND PAINLESS. HE HAS A VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING MANOR. HE SPENT PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. I WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER ANY OTHER OBGYN. THE OFFICE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL, HELPFUL, AND PLEASANT. I HAD NO TROUBLE GETTING AN APPOINTMENT. THE OFFICE IS VERY WELL MAINTAINED.

May 19th, 2011
Very caring bedside manner
Very nice new office. The staff and Dr. Winter are the best I have ever experienced. Very caring and sincere. Very professional care received.

August 5th, 2010
Breast Cancer
I think Dr. Winter is the greatest Dr. At my six week check-up after my 2nd son,While doing a breast exam he found a lump in my breast....due to his early detection I am 13 yrs cancer free :) I will follow him wherever he goes....Thank-you Dr. Winter