A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Wish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Wish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wish
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Wish, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wish graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wish has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Wish FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Wish practice?
- Dr. Marc Wish has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Wish practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Clinton, MD.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.