A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Wish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Wish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Wish, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wish graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wish has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Hackmyer Wish FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Wish practice?
- Dr. Marc Wish has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Wish practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.