A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Wishingrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Wishingrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Wishingrad, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Wishingrad graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wishingrad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wishingrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Wishingrad practice?
Dr. Marc Wishingrad practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.