Learn more about Dr. Marc Wittenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Wittenberg, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Wittenberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wittenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Ian Wittenberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Wittenberg practice?
- Dr. Marc Wittenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Wittenberg practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Anesthesiologists and Troy Pain Management Doctors.