A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Wittenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Wittenberg, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Wittenberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wittenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Ian Wittenberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Wittenberg practice?
- Dr. Marc Wittenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Wittenberg practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Anesthesiologists and Bloomfield Hills Pain Management Doctors.