A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Yallof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Yallof, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yallof graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Yallof has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Scott Yallof DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Yallof practice?
- Dr. Marc Yallof has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Yallof practices Family Medicine near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Family Physicians.