A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Yoshizumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoshizumi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yoshizumi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Yoshizumi, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshizumi graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Yoshizumi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Osamu Yoshizumi MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc O. Yoshizumi practice?
- Dr. Marc Yoshizumi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Yoshizumi practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.