A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Yoshizumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Yoshizumi, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshizumi graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Yoshizumi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Osamu Yoshizumi MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc O. Yoshizumi practice?
- Dr. Marc Yoshizumi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Yoshizumi practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.