A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Young, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Young has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Andrew Young MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Young practice?
- Dr. Marc Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Young practices Surgery near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens Point, WI.
See Saint Cloud Surgeons.