A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Young, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Young has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc P Young MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc P. Young practice?
- Dr. Marc Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Young practices Ophthalmology near Collingswood, NJ.
See Collingswood Ophthalmologists.