A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Young, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Young has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc P Young MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc P. Young practice?
- Dr. Marc Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Young practices Ophthalmology near Collingswood, NJ.
See Collingswood Ophthalmologists.