Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Zarraga
Dr. Marc Zarraga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR, with another office in Grants Pass, OR. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zarraga is affiliated with Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Zarraga has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marc Zarraga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.
Dr. Robert Pelz
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi26
Dr. Erin Wray
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi9
Dr. Wayne Ormsby
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi10