Aug 26th, 2015

after consulting with several dr, i choose to travel to dr zimbler. he was meticulous with his assessment and generous with his time(meeting with me several times before my procedure). i wanted to look refreshed with a totally natural look. i felt very confident after making this decision. his office was warm and professional. everything went just as planned and the recovery was quick & comfortable. i would recommend dr zimbler all day long!!

by Kathy K. on Jun 2nd, 2015

I had bilateral upper and lower blepharoplasties as well as a mini face lift in April 2015. After consulting with several New York plastic surgeons, it became unmistakably clear that Dr. Zimbler was the right choice for me. Dr. Zimbler was very patient in listening to what my expectations and desires were. He thoroughly explained the steps of the procedures, and offered his expertise as to what he felt would achieve the most natural and attractive results. I could not be more pleased. In visits with Dr. Zimbler, I always feel that my questions and concerns are addressed and explained. I never feel hurried along. The surgical results exceeded my expectations. His surgical finesse is truly artistic and is a gift. Not all surgeons possess this. Dr. Zimbler is a true gentleman and an extremely talented and humble surgeon. I never doubted for a moment that I made the right decision.

Apr 9th, 2015

Dr. Zimbler and his staff are top notch. He made himself more than available to ensure I understood the surgical process, potential problems and recovery well. The follow up to questions or concerns from he and his nurses was extremely fast and consistent, even months after my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.

MOHs reconstruction show details MOHs reconstruction
by J Rendle on Mar 14th, 2015

I was referred to Dr Zimbler by a friend of a friend who had undergone a forehead flap and he came very highly recommended. I had a small squamous cell cancer on the side of my nose and underwent MOHs at another Drs office to remove it. It turned out to be a larger area than originally planned on and the attending plastic surgeon stated I needed a forehead flap which was not going to take place until the following Wednesday. I was confused and upset and not sure what to do given the crazy circumstances. I had a weekend to search for a surgeon to fix it. I left a vm at Dr Zimblers office on Presidents' Day and was surprised to receive a call back that day being that it was a holiday weekend. The lovely Jenna called and said Dr Zimbler could see me on Thursday or Friday, as he was currently away. I sent pics to Jenna which she shared with Dr Zimbler who was overseas. I needed a second opinion on options of whether to go through the forehead flap or whether a graft was an option. Dr Zimbler called me from his vacation and we made the appointment for friday. I am happy to say boy was I glad to meet Dr Zimbler, he immediately puts you at ease and has done an amazing job on my petite nose. I had the skin graft two weeks ago and it is healing beautifully. His office staff are wonderful and I could not be more happy with the service I have received. Always get a second opinion. I am glad I did.

Ms show details Ms
by Trish Sarson on Dec 18th, 2014

I had a very large basal cell carcinoma removed from my nose near my lower eyelid. Dr Zimbler took over 2 hours and 20 stitches to close the hole and my face looks unmarked. I was thrilled with the result and would trust him with any surgery on my face. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is empathetic, and his private office on 5th is a delight to visit

very pleased! show details very pleased!
by Erica on Oct 27th, 2014

I am 31 yrs. old and had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Zimbler recently. I was very pleased with his staff and promptness on taking care of all of my needs. The surgery went very well, barely left any bruising. I was surprised on how soon i healed and that i barely had any pain as well. I would definately recommend him to any of my friends and family.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Barbara on Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Zimbler did an outstanding job fixing my deviated septum and performing a minor cosmetic adjustment to the bridge of my nose. He was highly recommended to me by another doctor and he did not disappoint. Most importantly I can now breath freely and my nose looks great. As a plus, he is a kind and caring physician.

Great results in a caring environment show details Great results in a caring environment
Sep 27th, 2013

I went to Dr Zimbler to close a 3 inch incision smack in the middle of my forehead after a Mohs surgery. The results were very good and the scar is healing nicely. The dr has a great bed side manner and answered a lot of questions without rushing me which as a nervous patient is very import to me. He does meticulous work and has a good sense of aesthetic. The office staff is helpful and very accomadating and has very good follow-up post surgery. Highly recommend and would go to dr Zimbler if needed any other facial work.

Marc Zimbler, MD. Excellent Plastic Surgeon show details Marc Zimbler, MD. Excellent Plastic Surgeon
Sep 19th, 2013

Our teenage daughter had rhinoplasty with Dr. Zimbler and I can't say enough positive things about him. First, our daughter's rhinoplasty was done a week and a half ago and already her nose looks natural and proportional to her face. Dr. Zimbler achieved this by using his expertise as a plastic surgeon to change what our daughter didn't like about her "old" nose. Prior to meeting Dr. Zimbler we had spoken with 2 other prominent NYC plastic surgeons. We left those consultations feeling tentative and unsure. When we met Dr. Zimbler we liked him immediately and knew after we left his office that day that he would do our daughter's rhinoplasty. Dr. Zimbler is not only a skilled plastic surgeon. He is smart, down-to-earth and has an incredible bedside manner. Less than 48 hours after our daughter's rhinoplasty she spiked a fever of 102 . Panic-stricken, I Icalled Dr. Zimbler's office at 6am on a Saturday morning. Dr. Zimbler's secretary, Jenna, picked up the phone after the first ring and Dr. Zimbler called me back immediately. He was understanding and reassuring and told me I could call him on his personal cell phone if I needed to . (It turned out that our daughter had a viral infection that had nothing to do with the rhinoplasty.) I think it's fair to say that we love Dr. Zimbler! Our daughter was in 'excellent hands' with him and she is so happy with her "new" nose. Dr. Zimbler's secretary, Jenna, is very organized and both she and Dr. Zimbler's nurse, Susan, were very accommodating before and after the surgery.

May 11th, 2013

Excellent results--minimal scar after skin cancer surgery on my nose. Dr. Zimbler is so skilled--explains everything- his staff is professional and helpful. I would not hesitate to go to him again.

Place all your hesitations aside. show details Place all your hesitations aside.
by A. Omar on Apr 2nd, 2013

The only reason that I am writing this review is because now I am sold on plastic surgery. I have to admit I was not an advocate, but after years of dealing with sinus issues and being called a mouth breather. I just didn't want to hear it and I was tired of it. I wanted to be able to breath thru my nose. I started talking about it with friends and after a lot of research I decided on the Dr. Zimbler. After meeting Dr. Zimbler and having a Rhinoplasty I am sold. I can't tell you how happy I am! After years I can finally breath before my nose was just a place to rest my glasses to hide its imperfection; now I am so excited that I don't wear glasses. Dr Zimbler was so easy to talk with and took the extra time I needed to fully explain the operation. He was honest and realistic about my recovery period and went the extra mile to make my experience outstanding. I am sold. If you are like me and unsure at first, just talk with Dr. Zimbler, he is amazing, and an excellent surgeon. I am sure you will love him as much as I do. He is not a mechanic!! I am me, just a small nose upgrade.. I highly recommend Dr. Zimbler

Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Zimbler is wonderful. He fixed by biopsy scar (botched by another physician). I am very grateful to him.

You won't regret it! show details You won't regret it!
Mar 21st, 2012

I just saw Dr. Zimbler an hour ago for a non-surgical rhinoplasty. I have always wanted a surgical rhinoplasty, but now that I am getting married in 2 monnths, I wouldn't have enough time to heal...so non-surgical seemed like my best option. I had a rigid/crooked hump in my nose; I also had moderately severe deficiencies between the hump and my brow, and after the hump and my tip. Dr. Zimbler was very honest in terms of what to expect, but he said at the very least, he could straighten my nose and soften the hump. Halfway through the procedure, he said the results were better than he expected. This Dr. is considered the best for a reason, I cannot believe what an amazing job he did. For a non-surgical rhinoplasty, he made my nose look the best it could possibly look. I recommend him and his staff 100%. Jenna (staff) was so helpful addressing my concerns in the preceding days, she even got Dr. Zimbler's opinion from pictures I sent before I came in. She is truly a gem. You will not regret going with Dr. Zimbler's office. When the filler wears off, I plan to see Dr. Zimbler for a surgical rhinoplasty, I wouldn't trust anyone else!

Mar 17th, 2012

My son had rhinoplasty and septoplasty 3 months ago with Dr. Zimbler. We live in Maryland and traveled to New York based upon recommendations. We interviewed 3 other specialists before selecting Dr. Zimbler. The results are even better than expected -- absolutely perfect and natural. The office (Jenna) is very accomodating with appointments and follow up. Highly recommended.

Talented and Trustworthy With an Excellent Aesthetic Eye show details Talented and Trustworthy With an Excellent Aesthetic Eye
Feb 13th, 2012

Conservative in his approach, talented, an excellent listener and 100% professionalin my opinion, the qualities that one would want in any doctor, but particularly valuable in someone who specializes in such a subjective field. Would recommend him highly to anyone. The office staff was beyond helpful when it came to scheduling and went above and beyond when it came to helping navigate the insurance claims.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 30th, 2011

I had an eye and nose procedure done with Dr. Zimbler and I found him to be very caring and paid attention to my concerns. He is excellent at what he does and I would definitely recommend him!

Excellent Choice show details Excellent Choice
Oct 11th, 2011

I did a fair amount of research both online and in the medical community to find a doctor to remove a mole on my teenager daughter's face. I wanted both a surgeon who had experience with this procedure and someone sensitive & compassionate to ease our anxieties. In Dr Zimbler we found both. He patiently explained our options along with his recommendation, and the outcome exceeded our expectations. Three months later, you cannot tell there was ever anything present on my daughter's face. As a real unexpected bonus, his office staff is the most genuinely kind, concerned and caring I've ever encountered. I would both recommend Dr. Zimbler without hesitation, and use him again for any facial procedure I decide to have.

Jul 7th, 2011

Dr Zembler is a genius, in my opinion. His skin graft on my face from my shoulder turned out to be beautiful. His fastidious and careful approach to plastic surgery has the patient's outcome paramount. I checked on two other practicioners before deciding on Dr. Zembler and am really happy with my decision.

Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Zimbler is a gifted and highly skilled surgeon with an innate talent for facial aesthetics,what I describe as "surgical finesse". He performed a mini-facelift, including fat transfer injections beneath the lower eyes. The results were transformative as well as natural and the most universal comment from friends was, "You really had a great surgeon!" I am particularly pleased with my newly defined jaw-line and the elimination of hollows under my eyes: a definitely more youthful look!In addition, Dr. Zimbler's serene demeanor, compassionate manner, and obvious expertise helped to reduce anxiety about the procedures. He provided meticulous pre and post operative care and he was easily accessible by phone for additional concerns. His office staff was welcoming, supportive, and wonderfully efficient during the entire process.The entire experience was positive, along with the excellent results.

Dr. D show details Dr. D
Apr 1st, 2011

Our teenage daughter had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Zimbler and we couldn't be happier. I am a physician myself so I did a lot of inquiry before we found Dr. Zimbler through a colleague. He addressed our daughters breathing problem with a septoplasty at the same time as her cosmetic work was done. He is not only an artist but a truly caring person. We give him our highest rating. Our daughter has already referred several of her friends to him.

AMAZING FACELIFT RESULTS show details AMAZING FACELIFT RESULTS
Mar 23rd, 2011

I just had my facelift with Dr. Zimbler and I am so pleased. I did so much research online and am so glad I met dr. Zimbler. I know look on the outside how I young I feel on the inside. He also recommended I get some fat grafts to my cheeks which is the icing on the cake. Thanks Dr. Z !!!!!

TRUE PROFESSIONAL show details TRUE PROFESSIONAL
Mar 8th, 2011

GREAT GUY . I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS DURING MY SURGERY WITH HAVING MY FACE COVERED I WAS REALLY SCARED . DOCTOR Z AND I TALKED AND HE LISTENED TO ME WHICH MADE THE SURGERY GO GREAT . THATS WHAT YOU WANT IN A DOCTOR

Feb 20th, 2011

I was very happy with my decision to go with Dr. Zimbler for a septoplasty. I met with multiple ENTs and Plastic Surgeons and liked Dr. Zimbler's approach the best. He made me feel at ease and I am very happy with the results and breathing much better. Dr. Zimbler's office staff are all extremely nice and friendly.

Mr show details Mr
Feb 13th, 2011

The best doctor on the planet!!

Dr. Zimbler is the BEST! show details Dr. Zimbler is the BEST!
by Abby on Oct 17th, 2010

I am an incredibly picky person so I did tons of research before getting my nose done - read, visited, interviewed, etc... and there was no doubt that Dr. Zimbler was IT! From his friendly office staff, to his beautiful office space, to his LISTENING during this visit, to his gentle manner, to the amazing results I have right in the middle of my face - Dr. Zimbler is the best! The experience was really pleasant and I highly recommend Dr. Zimbler to anyone for any procedure if they want natural, healthy results and a great, comfortable, professional experience.

true professional show details true professional
Oct 11th, 2010

I was so nervous about having my rhinoplasty. My nose looked great the first week after surgery! I cant believe how smoothly things went & how fabulous Dr. Zimbler is. He really cares and spent so much time explaining things to me. Would highly recommend.

Pleasantly Surprised :-) show details Pleasantly Surprised :-)
by Heather on Sep 7th, 2010

I really was not sure what to expect heading over to my appointment. I thought I might feel out of my element as I approached the office. Everyone was so nice, warm and professional. Dr. Zimbler is a genuine class act. He is honest, very qualified and down to earth and elegant all at the same time. That was a great experience for me and was the perfect ending to my extended Labor Day weekend!!!

The best of the best! show details The best of the best!
by Stephen Lozowick on Mar 26th, 2009

Teriffic guy, great at what he does, highly skilled. He makes you feel that you're his best friend.