Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
So pleased!
I am so pleased with the results of my face lift surgery. The most common comment that I get is that it looks so natural. After waiting 5 years to pick up telephone to schedule a consultation, I knew almost immediately that I wanted Dr. Zimbler to do the surgery. I had other consultations but did not feel comfortable about picking a date. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff, Tiffany and Jenna, are warm, informative and excellent about helping with the pre-op and post-op details. Everything went very smoothly without pain and the healing process was much easier than I imagined. After 10 years of not looking like myself, I feel I got the younger,natural look that I wanted.

November 25th, 2015
A Brilliant Surgeon
Dr. Zimbler did a beautiful job that made me look at least ten years younger, but in a natural, age appropriate way. My own siblings could not tell that I had work done! It made me feel like myself again and gave me confidence that I didn't know I had lost. Dr. Zimbler is so patient and reassuring. I did not have the fake, tight look that so many people do following surgery. Dr. Zimbler works by tightening the muscles and facia rather than just pulling skin back. He is truly a a brilliant surgeon!

August 26th, 2015
after consulting with several dr, i choose to travel to dr zimbler. he was meticulous with his assessment and generous with his time(meeting with me several times before my procedure). i wanted to look refreshed with a totally natural look. i felt very confident after making this decision. his office was warm and professional. everything went just as planned and the recovery was quick & comfortable. i would recommend dr zimbler all day long!!

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Zimbler and his staff are top notch. He made himself more than available to ensure I understood the surgical process, potential problems and recovery well. The follow up to questions or concerns from he and his nurses was extremely fast and consistent, even months after my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 14th, 2015
MOHs reconstruction
I was referred to Dr Zimbler by a friend of a friend who had undergone a forehead flap and he came very highly recommended. I had a small squamous cell cancer on the side of my nose and underwent MOHs at another Drs office to remove it. It turned out to be a larger area than originally planned on and the attending plastic surgeon stated I needed a forehead flap which was not going to take place until the following Wednesday. I was confused and upset and not sure what to do given the crazy circumstances. I had a weekend to search for a surgeon to fix it. I left a vm at Dr Zimblers office on Presidents' Day and was surprised to receive a call back that day being that it was a holiday weekend. The lovely Jenna called and said Dr Zimbler could see me on Thursday or Friday, as he was currently away. I sent pics to Jenna which she shared with Dr Zimbler who was overseas. I needed a second opinion on options of whether to go through the forehead flap or whether a graft was an option. Dr Zimbler called me from his vacation and we made the appointment for friday. I am happy to say boy was I glad to meet Dr Zimbler, he immediately puts you at ease and has done an amazing job on my petite nose. I had the skin graft two weeks ago and it is healing beautifully. His office staff are wonderful and I could not be more happy with the service I have received. Always get a second opinion. I am glad I did.

December 18th, 2014
Ms
I had a very large basal cell carcinoma removed from my nose near my lower eyelid. Dr Zimbler took over 2 hours and 20 stitches to close the hole and my face looks unmarked. I was thrilled with the result and would trust him with any surgery on my face. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is empathetic, and his private office on 5th is a delight to visit

October 27th, 2014
very pleased!
I am 31 yrs. old and had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Zimbler recently. I was very pleased with his staff and promptness on taking care of all of my needs. The surgery went very well, barely left any bruising. I was surprised on how soon i healed and that i barely had any pain as well. I would definately recommend him to any of my friends and family.

April 21st, 2014
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Zimbler did an outstanding job fixing my deviated septum and performing a minor cosmetic adjustment to the bridge of my nose. He was highly recommended to me by another doctor and he did not disappoint. Most importantly I can now breath freely and my nose looks great. As a plus, he is a kind and caring physician.

September 27th, 2013
Great results in a caring environment
I went to Dr Zimbler to close a 3 inch incision smack in the middle of my forehead after a Mohs surgery. The results were very good and the scar is healing nicely. The dr has a great bed side manner and answered a lot of questions without rushing me which as a nervous patient is very import to me. He does meticulous work and has a good sense of aesthetic. The office staff is helpful and very accomadating and has very good follow-up post surgery. Highly recommend and would go to dr Zimbler if needed any other facial work.

September 19th, 2013
Marc Zimbler, MD. Excellent Plastic Surgeon
Our teenage daughter had rhinoplasty with Dr. Zimbler and I can't say enough positive things about him. First, our daughter's rhinoplasty was done a week and a half ago and already her nose looks natural and proportional to her face. Dr. Zimbler achieved this by using his expertise as a plastic surgeon to change what our daughter didn't like about her "old" nose. Prior to meeting Dr. Zimbler we had spoken with 2 other prominent NYC plastic surgeons. We left those consultations feeling tentative and unsure. When we met Dr. Zimbler we liked him immediately and knew after we left his office that day that he would do our daughter's rhinoplasty. Dr. Zimbler is not only a skilled plastic surgeon. He is smart, down-to-earth and has an incredible bedside manner. Less than 48 hours after our daughter's rhinoplasty she spiked a fever of 102+. Panic-stricken, I Icalled Dr. Zimbler's office at 6am on a Saturday morning. Dr. Zimbler's secretary, Jenna, picked up the phone after the first ring and Dr. Zimbler called me back immediately. He was understanding and reassuring and told me I could call him on his personal cell phone if I needed to . (It turned out that our daughter had a viral infection that had nothing to do with the rhinoplasty.) I think it's fair to say that we love Dr. Zimbler! Our daughter was in 'excellent hands' with him and she is so happy with her "new" nose. Dr. Zimbler's secretary, Jenna, is very organized and both she and Dr. Zimbler's nurse, Susan, were very accommodating before and after the surgery.

May 11th, 2013
Excellent results--minimal scar after skin cancer surgery on my nose. Dr. Zimbler is so skilled--explains everything- his staff is professional and helpful. I would not hesitate to go to him again.

April 2nd, 2013
Place all your hesitations aside.
The only reason that I am writing this review is because now I am sold on plastic surgery. I have to admit I was not an advocate, but after years of dealing with sinus issues and being called a mouth breather. I just didn't want to hear it and I was tired of it. I wanted to be able to breath thru my nose. I started talking about it with friends and after a lot of research I decided on the Dr. Zimbler. After meeting Dr. Zimbler and having a Rhinoplasty I am sold. I can't tell you how happy I am! After years I can finally breath before my nose was just a place to rest my glasses to hide its imperfection; now I am so excited that I don't wear glasses. Dr Zimbler was so easy to talk with and took the extra time I needed to fully explain the operation. He was honest and realistic about my recovery period and went the extra mile to make my experience outstanding. I am sold. If you are like me and unsure at first, just talk with Dr. Zimbler, he is amazing, and an excellent surgeon. I am sure you will love him as much as I do. He is not a mechanic!! I am me, just a small nose upgrade.. I highly recommend Dr. Zimbler