Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon
10 Union Sq E
Suite 4J
New York, NY 10003
212-844-6712
Locations and availability (3)

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Barbara on Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Zimbler did an outstanding job fixing my deviated septum and performing a minor cosmetic adjustment to the bridge of my nose. He was highly recommended to me by another doctor and he did not disappoint. Most importantly I can now breath freely and my nose looks great. As a plus, he is a kind and caring physician.

|  Great results in a caring environment  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2013

I went to Dr Zimbler to close a 3 inch incision smack in the middle of my forehead after a Mohs surgery. The results were very good and the scar is healing nicely. The dr has a great bed side manner and answered a lot of questions without rushing me which as a nervous patient is very import to me. He does meticulous work and has a good sense of aesthetic. The office staff is helpful and very accomadating and has very good follow-up post surgery. Highly recommend and would go to dr Zimbler if needed any other facial work.

|  Marc Zimbler, MD. Excellent Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2013

Our teenage daughter had rhinoplasty with Dr. Zimbler and I can't say enough positive things about him. First, our daughter's rhinoplasty was done a week and a half ago and already her nose looks natural and proportional to her face. Dr. Zimbler achieved this by using his expertise as a plastic surgeon to change what our daughter didn't like about her "old" nose. Prior to meeting Dr. Zimbler we had spoken with 2 other prominent NYC plastic surgeons. We left those consultations feeling tentative and unsure. When we met Dr. Zimbler we liked him immediately and knew after we left his office that day that he would do our daughter's rhinoplasty. Dr. Zimbler is not only a skilled plastic surgeon. He is smart, down-to-earth and has an incredible bedside manner. Less than 48 hours after our daughter's rhinoplasty she spiked a fever of 102 . Panic-stricken, I Icalled Dr. Zimbler's office at 6am on a Saturday morning. Dr. Zimbler's secretary, Jenna, picked up the phone after the first ring and Dr. Zimbler called me back immediately. He was understanding and reassuring and told me I could call him on his personal cell phone if I needed to . (It turned out that our daughter had a viral infection that had nothing to do with the rhinoplasty.) I think it's fair to say that we love Dr. Zimbler! Our daughter was in 'excellent hands' with him and she is so happy with her "new" nose. Dr. Zimbler's secretary, Jenna, is very organized and both she and Dr. Zimbler's nurse, Susan, were very accommodating before and after the surgery.

May 11th, 2013

Excellent results--minimal scar after skin cancer surgery on my nose. Dr. Zimbler is so skilled--explains everything- his staff is professional and helpful. I would not hesitate to go to him again.

|  Place all your hesitations aside.  |  show details
by A. Omar on Apr 2nd, 2013

The only reason that I am writing this review is because now I am sold on plastic surgery. I have to admit I was not an advocate, but after years of dealing with sinus issues and being called a mouth breather. I just didn't want to hear it and I was tired of it. I wanted to be able to breath thru my nose. I started talking about it with friends and after a lot of research I decided on the Dr. Zimbler. After meeting Dr. Zimbler and having a Rhinoplasty I am sold. I can't tell you how happy I am! After years I can finally breath before my nose was just a place to rest my glasses to hide its imperfection; now I am so excited that I don't wear glasses. Dr Zimbler was so easy to talk with and took the extra time I needed to fully explain the operation. He was honest and realistic about my recovery period and went the extra mile to make my experience outstanding. I am sold. If you are like me and unsure at first, just talk with Dr. Zimbler, he is amazing, and an excellent surgeon. I am sure you will love him as much as I do. He is not a mechanic!! I am me, just a small nose upgrade.. I highly recommend Dr. Zimbler

Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Zimbler is wonderful. He fixed by biopsy scar (botched by another physician). I am very grateful to him.

|  You won't regret it!  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

I just saw Dr. Zimbler an hour ago for a non-surgical rhinoplasty. I have always wanted a surgical rhinoplasty, but now that I am getting married in 2 monnths, I wouldn't have enough time to heal...so non-surgical seemed like my best option. I had a rigid/crooked hump in my nose; I also had moderately severe deficiencies between the hump and my brow, and after the hump and my tip. Dr. Zimbler was very honest in terms of what to expect, but he said at the very least, he could straighten my nose and soften the hump. Halfway through the procedure, he said the results were better than he expected. This Dr. is considered the best for a reason, I cannot believe what an amazing job he did. For a non-surgical rhinoplasty, he made my nose look the best it could possibly look. I recommend him and his staff 100%. Jenna (staff) was so helpful addressing my concerns in the preceding days, she even got Dr. Zimbler's opinion from pictures I sent before I came in. She is truly a gem. You will not regret going with Dr. Zimbler's office. When the filler wears off, I plan to see Dr. Zimbler for a surgical rhinoplasty, I wouldn't trust anyone else!

Mar 17th, 2012

My son had rhinoplasty and septoplasty 3 months ago with Dr. Zimbler. We live in Maryland and traveled to New York based upon recommendations. We interviewed 3 other specialists before selecting Dr. Zimbler. The results are even better than expected -- absolutely perfect and natural. The office (Jenna) is very accomodating with appointments and follow up. Highly recommended.

|  Talented and Trustworthy With an Excellent Aesthetic Eye  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

Conservative in his approach, talented, an excellent listener and 100% professionalin my opinion, the qualities that one would want in any doctor, but particularly valuable in someone who specializes in such a subjective field. Would recommend him highly to anyone. The office staff was beyond helpful when it came to scheduling and went above and beyond when it came to helping navigate the insurance claims.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

I had an eye and nose procedure done with Dr. Zimbler and I found him to be very caring and paid attention to my concerns. He is excellent at what he does and I would definitely recommend him!

|  Excellent Choice  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I did a fair amount of research both online and in the medical community to find a doctor to remove a mole on my teenager daughter's face. I wanted both a surgeon who had experience with this procedure and someone sensitive & compassionate to ease our anxieties. In Dr Zimbler we found both. He patiently explained our options along with his recommendation, and the outcome exceeded our expectations. Three months later, you cannot tell there was ever anything present on my daughter's face. As a real unexpected bonus, his office staff is the most genuinely kind, concerned and caring I've ever encountered. I would both recommend Dr. Zimbler without hesitation, and use him again for any facial procedure I decide to have.

Jul 7th, 2011

Dr Zembler is a genius, in my opinion. His skin graft on my face from my shoulder turned out to be beautiful. His fastidious and careful approach to plastic surgery has the patient's outcome paramount. I checked on two other practicioners before deciding on Dr. Zembler and am really happy with my decision.

Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Zimbler is a gifted and highly skilled surgeon with an innate talent for facial aesthetics,what I describe as "surgical finesse". He performed a mini-facelift, including fat transfer injections beneath the lower eyes. The results were transformative as well as natural and the most universal comment from friends was, "You really had a great surgeon!" I am particularly pleased with my newly defined jaw-line and the elimination of hollows under my eyes: a definitely more youthful look!In addition, Dr. Zimbler's serene demeanor, compassionate manner, and obvious expertise helped to reduce anxiety about the procedures. He provided meticulous pre and post operative care and he was easily accessible by phone for additional concerns. His office staff was welcoming, supportive, and wonderfully efficient during the entire process.The entire experience was positive, along with the excellent results.

|  Dr. D  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

Our teenage daughter had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Zimbler and we couldn't be happier. I am a physician myself so I did a lot of inquiry before we found Dr. Zimbler through a colleague. He addressed our daughters breathing problem with a septoplasty at the same time as her cosmetic work was done. He is not only an artist but a truly caring person. We give him our highest rating. Our daughter has already referred several of her friends to him.

|  AMAZING FACELIFT RESULTS  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

I just had my facelift with Dr. Zimbler and I am so pleased. I did so much research online and am so glad I met dr. Zimbler. I know look on the outside how I young I feel on the inside. He also recommended I get some fat grafts to my cheeks which is the icing on the cake. Thanks Dr. Z !!!!!

|  TRUE PROFESSIONAL  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

GREAT GUY . I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS DURING MY SURGERY WITH HAVING MY FACE COVERED I WAS REALLY SCARED . DOCTOR Z AND I TALKED AND HE LISTENED TO ME WHICH MADE THE SURGERY GO GREAT . THATS WHAT YOU WANT IN A DOCTOR

Feb 20th, 2011

I was very happy with my decision to go with Dr. Zimbler for a septoplasty. I met with multiple ENTs and Plastic Surgeons and liked Dr. Zimbler's approach the best. He made me feel at ease and I am very happy with the results and breathing much better. Dr. Zimbler's office staff are all extremely nice and friendly.

|  Mr  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

The best doctor on the planet!!

|  Dr. Zimbler is the BEST!  |  show details
by Abby on Oct 17th, 2010

I am an incredibly picky person so I did tons of research before getting my nose done - read, visited, interviewed, etc... and there was no doubt that Dr. Zimbler was IT! From his friendly office staff, to his beautiful office space, to his LISTENING during this visit, to his gentle manner, to the amazing results I have right in the middle of my face - Dr. Zimbler is the best! The experience was really pleasant and I highly recommend Dr. Zimbler to anyone for any procedure if they want natural, healthy results and a great, comfortable, professional experience.

|  true professional  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2010

I was so nervous about having my rhinoplasty. My nose looked great the first week after surgery! I cant believe how smoothly things went & how fabulous Dr. Zimbler is. He really cares and spent so much time explaining things to me. Would highly recommend.

|  Pleasantly Surprised :-)  |  show details
by Heather on Sep 7th, 2010

I really was not sure what to expect heading over to my appointment. I thought I might feel out of my element as I approached the office. Everyone was so nice, warm and professional. Dr. Zimbler is a genuine class act. He is honest, very qualified and down to earth and elegant all at the same time. That was a great experience for me and was the perfect ending to my extended Labor Day weekend!!!

|  The best of the best!  |  show details
by Stephen Lozowick on Mar 26th, 2009

Teriffic guy, great at what he does, highly skilled. He makes you feel that you're his best friend.