Dr. Marc Zimbler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Zimbler?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Marc Zimbler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017

The best plastic surgery results - minimal discomfort

I'd SO recommend Dr. Zimbler, he is kind, gentle, extremely detail oriented and professional. Everyone involved in his office/practice were 10 of 10 in my experience.

June 7th, 2017

Perfect and professional

I had my torn ear lobe repaired. I found Dr.Zimbler and his staff kind, eager to help and totally professional. It is such a most positive experience. He really is the best of the best!

December 5th, 2016

Facelift procedure

Dr. Zimbler is very professional, excellent surgeon. Excellent bed manners and provided constant attention to my needs. He was thorough in his explanations, and extremely caring. I am very happy with the results of the surgery, he exceeded my expectations. I will recommend him in a heartbeat.

June 15th, 2016

So pleased!

I am so pleased with the results of my face lift surgery. The most common comment that I get is that it looks so natural. After waiting 5 years to pick up telephone to schedule a consultation, I knew almost immediately that I wanted Dr. Zimbler to do the surgery. I had other consultations but did not feel comfortable about picking a date. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff, Tiffany and Jenna, are warm, informative and excellent about helping with the pre-op and post-op details. Everything went very smoothly without pain and the healing process was much easier than I imagined. After 10 years of not looking like myself, I feel I got the younger,natural look that I wanted.

November 25th, 2015

A Brilliant Surgeon

Dr. Zimbler did a beautiful job that made me look at least ten years younger, but in a natural, age appropriate way. My own siblings could not tell that I had work done! It made me feel like myself again and gave me confidence that I didn't know I had lost. Dr. Zimbler is so patient and reassuring. I did not have the fake, tight look that so many people do following surgery. Dr. Zimbler works by tightening the muscles and facia rather than just pulling skin back. He is truly a a brilliant surgeon!

August 27th, 2015

after consulting with several dr, i choose to travel to dr zimbler. he was meticulous with his assessment and generous with his time(meeting with me several times before my procedure). i wanted to look refreshed with a totally natural look. i felt very confident after making this decision. his office was warm and professional. everything went just as planned and the recovery was quick & comfortable. i would recommend dr zimbler all day long!!

April 9th, 2015

Dr. Zimbler and his staff are top notch. He made himself more than available to ensure I understood the surgical process, potential problems and recovery well. The follow up to questions or concerns from he and his nurses was extremely fast and consistent, even months after my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 14th, 2015

MOHs reconstruction

I was referred to Dr Zimbler by a friend of a friend who had undergone a forehead flap and he came very highly recommended. I had a small squamous cell cancer on the side of my nose and underwent MOHs at another Drs office to remove it. It turned out to be a larger area than originally planned on and the attending plastic surgeon stated I needed a forehead flap which was not going to take place until the following Wednesday. I was confused and upset and not sure what to do given the crazy circumstances. I had a weekend to search for a surgeon to fix it. I left a vm at Dr Zimblers office on Presidents' Day and was surprised to receive a call back that day being that it was a holiday weekend. The lovely Jenna called and said Dr Zimbler could see me on Thursday or Friday, as he was currently away. I sent pics to Jenna which she shared with Dr Zimbler who was overseas. I needed a second opinion on options of whether to go through the forehead flap or whether a graft was an option. Dr Zimbler called me from his vacation and we made the appointment for friday. I am happy to say boy was I glad to meet Dr Zimbler, he immediately puts you at ease and has done an amazing job on my petite nose. I had the skin graft two weeks ago and it is healing beautifully. His office staff are wonderful and I could not be more happy with the service I have received. Always get a second opinion. I am glad I did.

December 18th, 2014

Ms

I had a very large basal cell carcinoma removed from my nose near my lower eyelid. Dr Zimbler took over 2 hours and 20 stitches to close the hole and my face looks unmarked. I was thrilled with the result and would trust him with any surgery on my face. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is empathetic, and his private office on 5th is a delight to visit

October 27th, 2014

very pleased!

I am 31 yrs. old and had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Zimbler recently. I was very pleased with his staff and promptness on taking care of all of my needs. The surgery went very well, barely left any bruising. I was surprised on how soon i healed and that i barely had any pain as well. I would definately recommend him to any of my friends and family.

April 21st, 2014

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Zimbler did an outstanding job fixing my deviated septum and performing a minor cosmetic adjustment to the bridge of my nose. He was highly recommended to me by another doctor and he did not disappoint. Most importantly I can now breath freely and my nose looks great. As a plus, he is a kind and caring physician.

December 27th, 2013