A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Zisselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Zisselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zisselman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zisselman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Zisselman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisselman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zisselman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc H Zisselman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Zisselman practice?
- Dr. Marc Zisselman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Zisselman practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.