A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Zisselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Zisselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zisselman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zisselman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Zisselman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisselman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zisselman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc H Zisselman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Zisselman practice?
- Dr. Marc Zisselman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Zisselman practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.